Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Bible Journaling 101 (And a December 2019 challenge!)

Bible Journaling. Have you heard of it? I bet ya have. If not, well let me tell you about it! And if you have heard of it, your in luck! I have a December challenge that will interest you!
So for times sake I am going to allow my videos to explain what Bible journaling is. You can also see some of my own Bible that I have been journaling in for over 2 years. Video one will also tell you about my Advent plans! And thats where the challenge comes in!! Will you Bible journal with me during the month of December during advent? If so make sure to join us on the Becoming Blamless Facebook group for challenges, fellowship and more!!

Then come back for video two which tells you how to get started Bible Journaling for cheap! Maybe you don't have the money for a Bible to journal in. Maybe you don't want to art in a Bible just yet. Maybe you don't know if you are going to like Bible Journaling yet.  Well thats perfectly okay! Video 2 will help you with all of the above!! 

Video one:

Video two:

To join the facebook group click here!

Okay friends, are you with me in December? I hope so! Comment below if your in or better yet head over to the Facebook group and tell us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...