Saturday, December 28, 2019

NEED YOUR HELP!!

Christmas 2019 is gone! Can you believe it that 2019 is almost over! 2020 is upon us and I need your help! Can/ will you help me?Okay so as most of you remember, I am completely redoing both this blog and my Youtube channel. With 2020 right around the corner, I want want to make sure that as I am doing my planning, that I get some of you guys' input. What types of things would you like to see on the blog? Are there any areas in your life that you feel you could use some support? I have been sharing my own personal struggles on decluttering my house, in my minimalism series but maybe that is not an area that you struggle with. I am going to continue to share what is going on in my life but I want to be here to help you with your life as well. Soooo, my ears want to hear, what do YOU want to accomplish in 2020? Please comment below and share some ideas with me!

While I wait for your answers, here is this weeks recap! Well actually since I last posted on December 14th but who is keeping tabs, right? :) 

I rolled out 3 new videos in amongst all of the Christmas activities. We had 5 family gatherings! Three on Christmas Eve and two on Christmas Day! We are blessed to have family with which to gather but at times you just get worn out, ya know!? Anyway videos.

I have rolled out my series on My Minimalism Journey. In this series, I am addressing the areas of my house that have not yet been minimized. Here are those videos, in case you missed them.

And then just today I posted about my meal planning and grocery shopping process. I show you my new book "Meal Planning: So Easy it Feels Like Cheating" that is available solely on Amazon! I LOVE the book myself and I hope that it is a valuable asset to you in your menu planning as well! You can find that video here.

Okay guys so that is my week in a nut shell. Make sure you follow me over on Instagram to see pictures of me and my family in everyday life! I am on Instagram as BecomingBlameless. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas season. Please make sure to comment below and tell me what I can do in 2020 to help your life become a little easier!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...