Saturday, December 14, 2019

Weekly Recap- 12-14-19

Sooooo, this has been my first week of my changes to the blog and my Youtube channel! I am super pleased with all of the changes so far and I am excited for next week.

 I encourage you to make sure you are subscribed to the blog and also to the YouTube channel (both entitled- Becoming Blameless) so that you receive notifications when I post new things! If you like what you see here and/or on the Youtube video, would you please share the info with your friends, on your wall, via email, however you can! I am doing all of these videos and posts for you guys so I want to make sure everyone who needs these videos, finds them and I need your help to do that!

 In case you missed what has went on this week, here is a recap.
On Sunday, I announced what changes I am talking about. If you missed that post, you can find it here! 

I also kicked of my new YouTube series about my journey to a minimalistic life. We all have areas of our home that we are "ashamed" of and in this series I show you my areas and record myself as I work through them. I am exposing all of my "skeleton" areas and getting them cleaned!!! I even encourage you to put on one of my clean with me videos and clean while I do! That intro video can be found here!

Then several weeks ago I cut off all of my long hair to short hair! I HATED IT! It looks super great on some folks but I don't like it on myself. SOOOOOO I got long hair again! You can see before and after pics here!

Thennnnnnn if you were here at the beginning of December I talked about my Advent Bible study plans and scripture writing plans! In case you missed that post you can find it here.

In continuing with my plans, God changed how I was using my Illustrating Bible. Instead I am doing an in depth Bible study of the book of Luke AND I AM LOVING IT!! You can see how I am using a free resource to complete my Bible studying in this video here!

As I have studied this week God has really been working on how I look at things around Christmas. I wrote a post entitled, "Who is Christmas For?" Here is a hint, who does God care for more? Make sure you check out this post.

Then I posted a video which is a clean with me video. Cleaning can be no fun. Having someone around who LIKES to clean can make it so much easier for us to clean. soooooo, I am going to be that friend! I am creating videos where I do everyday cleaning and combine it with some upbeat music that is a short time period. My hopes are that you can turn this video on, listen to the music and have me right there cleaning with you! I am going to be creating more videos like this so I hope to have one of every room of my house. Then we can truly "clean" our homes together!! :) This particular video is about 18 minutes. Do you realize how much you can get done when you are racing against a timer? I can't believe it! I encourage you to turn it on, pick an area to work on, and see what all you can get done in that 18 minutes! Make sure you comment in the video and tell me what all you got completed! :) 

Then today, I posted yet another clean with me which is also video two in my minimalism journey series! This time I am tackling my entryway desk. This video is about 35 minutes so if you are in need of a longer cleaning session, you can turn this on and with the upbeat music, you can work till the video ends! Again, comment in the video and let me know what all you got completed! 

I hope that you like the content you find this week on the blog and YouTube channel. I truly want to "do life" with you all. I would so love for you guys to comment, come over to the facebook page "Becoming Blameless", like the page- and share prayer requests, praises and more! Life is better when we do it with like minded people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...