Friday, May 29, 2020

Prayer... Will You Take A Poll About Prayer??

I hope you have been around to see that we are going to be starting a brief daily Bible study mini study June 15th through 30th! Each day we will come back here to the blog for our days lesson. I am currently in the process of creating some new resources to help you in your prayer life and I can not wait to give them to you all. But in the mean time I need a favor from you.
I need to poll you guys! Please answer some questions for me to help me in preparing my Bible Study for you guys. Please share this with your friends! Lets get as much feedback as we can.

Click here for the form to answer those questions.

Thank you sooooo much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...