Sunday, February 9, 2014

Becoming Blameless????

Becoming Blameless? Where did that come from? What is that all about? Becoming Blameless is what I am trying to work on in my life for 2014. I have always been confounded by the story of Job in the Bible. If you have never read the story I encourage you to do so. He went through incredible trials but God was there with Him all the time! What stands out to me is how God viewed Job...

"Then the Lord said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?" Job 1:8

Now that is a scary thought! Or comforting depending on how you look at it. God was sitting in heaven looking down upon the earth and God was taking note of one person, Job. To me it is a very humbling thought that perhaps I am an object of discussion in heaven. I certainly hope He is proud of me and He is not disappointed with my life. So ultimately that is what "Becoming Blameless" is all about. I want to strive daily to draw close to God, lean on Him, listen to his direction, walk in His plan and please Him! I want to become blameless in the sight of God! Will you join me on this journey? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...