Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have truly missed blogging and I want to get back to it- FULL TIME! When I started this blog it was primarily a ministry based blog I guess you could say but now a day's I am finding joy in not just the spiritual aspect of my life but I am truly finding joy in the everyday. 

Since I came to you last so much has happened in my life. Man where to even start!? Okay here is the quick list view:
- Got my Master of Arts Degree in Visual Communication Design
- Started my own business
- Authored and illustrated several children's books
- Became a full time artist
-Started cross stitching and a flosstube about it

and so many other things that are not big to other people but have been huge to me like:
-taking time to enjoy nature daily
- spending time with my kids enjoying everyday
- started traveling to places I can drive to
- started decorating my house seasonally with things I make
- started antique shopping, thrift store shopping and yard sale shopping for things to decorate my home with (I am still trying to be a minimalistic as possible so I am very selective in things I get!

BOTTOM LINE- Life is good! At this point in my life I feel my blog is going to change a little but I hope that you enjoy it. There will of course be spiritual material from time to time, housekeeping tips, crafting, recipes, home decorating, cross stitching, quilting and anything else I find to do!

You can go over to my websites to see more about my life as I  tend to have more there than here, but I am hoping to do more of the everyday life stuff here and keep the business related stuff over there. My art and business website is here and my cross stitch website is here.  As for here, on this blog, stay tuned because great things are starting back up here! I hope you will stay and enjoy the new spin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...