Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Will 2015 Be Any Different?

Every year we go through the New Year's Resolutions spill. Quite frankly I never got that serious about making resolutions. I mean after all, as a mom your kids make your resolutions for you, right? Yeah sure there was the fleeting thought, Hey I would like to do that next year, but the thought usually flew out of my mind as quickly as it entered. (Maybe that is from being a mommy too, some-timers as I call it. Sometimes my mind works, sometimes it doesn't. Who knows.) Well not this year! 2015 will not be a year that I throw away! Here is my plan for attempting to make the best of this year.
First I have learned about myself if I want to get something done, I have to write it down. If it doesn't get wrote down, it doesn't get done! Seriously! If I died, someone could tell you my every move for months because it is all wrote down. They could even tell you what time I done it. Sad! Moving on. So for me to write it down, I need to put it in a place where I can find it. You see, simply writing it down will not do anything if I do not look at it. Like a grocery list. What good does the list do if you never take it with you to the store? None right? Exactly. You write it down so you can look at it to remember! Same with my resolutions this year.

I made a pretty printable that I can brainstorm on and keep in my weekly manilla folder that I carry with me everywhere. (That is another post for another day.) So in hopes that you too will write down your goals, enjoy the free printable. :)
 Simply click the picture to download.
 I think I can do good on working toward these resolutions now that I have them wrote down so I can remember what they are at the end of 2015! As for 2014 resolutions and how I did working on those, I don't know. I can't remember what they were. Guess that means I did good???? Ha ha ha!

How about you? Did you do good on your 2014 resolutions? What resolutions do you have set for 2015? I would love to hear!

Today I am linking up with:
The Pin Junkie
Mama’s Losin’ It




13 comments:

  1. Cute printable. Writing them down and referring to them might be extra helpful in keeping those resolutions! Happy New Year!
    Stopping by from Mama Kat's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am hoping so. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your resolutions. It sounds like your new plan will help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to write everything down, too, otherwise it is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on those resolutions :) Stopping by from mama kats kelley at the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelley! I hope you have a great 2015!

      Delete
  6. I don't know/can't remember if I had any in 2014, either. um... If I did, I lost the list. But here's to a better 2015 (for both of us!). My resolution? To simply "do better" (in everything and every way) for 2015. Cheers hoping we can both carry it out! Visiting here from MakaKat’s Losin’ It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh crapola. I don't know what happened to my comment... Maybe it vanished with my 2014 list. But anyway... Here's hoping for a better 2015 for both of us. I've "resolutioned" to not really have one, but just to "doing better". Cheers hoping! Visiting here from MakaKat’s Losin’ It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I think 2015 will be great! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  8. I love your printable! I used to scoff at writing down goals when I was a teenager, but I agree with you, I think it really does help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I still scoff (lol) but hey, it does make a difference. ;)

      Delete

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...