Sunday, August 2, 2020

I Tried and Failed...Or Did I?

 The definition of success seems to be "trying but failing, over and over again, until you figure out what works". Yep that seems about right in my life. You? Well, I failed....ALOT! But along the way I figured out what worked.
Find your niche they say. A Jack of all trades is a master of none they say. Find one thing you love and stick with it they say. Well I am tired of what they say!! I say, I use my God given talents and do whatever God says and I want! For me that means variety, alchemy, eclectic....bottom line, I like to do A LOT.

I like to write. I like photography. I like drawing, I like painting. I like mixed media art. I like journal making. I like to make jewelry. I like to blog. I LOVE being a mom and wife. I like to cook (occassionally). I like to clean (well not really..I have to do that. :) ) I like to organize. 
Well.
You get the point.

And from now on....I like to be ME! 
On the blog, you are going to get me...and all the crazy things I like to do. 
I hope, no I pray, that I inspire you, encourage you, cry with you, feel with you, do life with you, but I refuse, REFUSE, to be one track minded anymore.
I am an ADHD brained woman...and I embrace it from this point on!!

If you can stand all of my "squirrel" moments...hang around. I promise you will see how fun I am soon enough!!

Do you have any problems you need solved? Comment below. I may just feature you on my next weeks post!!

P.s. I have an Etsy store where I sell some of my creations from my squirrel moments. Today it was these digital papers I designed. Go check em out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...