Sunday, March 9, 2014

Never Would I Have Guessed

Two times in one week! Well not literally the same place exactly, but overall it is the same. Its a place you only go if something is wrong.And I am here twice in one week!!
The dreaded hospital!! This time with my oldest son. The hospital trip on Tuesday was a planned procedure but this nights trip was not. Justin has been sick for a week and was doubling over in pain tonight. As I write this, I am sitting in an emergency exam room watching Justin sleeping on a hospital bed and listening to the sounds of alarming monitors, doctor voices and crying babies. I feel sorry for some of the people I have seen in our couple of hours we have been here.

But as I sit here, in this room with no one to talk to I know I am not alone. You see there was a time if I was not with someone or talking to someone on the phone I was nervous. But not anymore! I have a friend here that never sleeps, never leaves me, & never disappoints. I can truly say He is my best friend! My Lord. He and I have been through so much together. I love the little secrets He and I have.

He told me that He had all this under control and you know what? I believe Him. He has never gave me any reason not to believe Him. So now I'll just sit here. And wait. And pray. Not because I am worried but because I am talking to my friend. :)






2 comments:

  1. Love it. I spent a lot of time talking with my friend this weekend and He kept reminding me that He has it under control.

    ReplyDelete

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...