Friday, July 29, 2016

How To Study the Bible for Yourself- in Depth! Video One- Dictionary & Commentary


Hi guys! So I hope that you seen the video introduction to this new series that I am doing on "How to Study the Bible for Yourself- In Depth!". If not you can watch the first video HERE! As promised however, here is video one! Let's get started shall we.

Okay so I had some technical difficulties with my cell phone that I was recording this on, please bare with me until I get a camera purchased to record these with! So there are two videos for this part of the series. Make sure that you watch them both. Comment below and tell me what you think!


Video Part One

Video Part Two

Make sure you comment below and let me know if this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...