Sunday, July 31, 2016

How to Study the Bible for Yourself in Depth- Video Two: Interlinear Bible and Concordance

Welcome back! Today we are going to be looking at video number two in our series, "How to Study the Bible for Yourself in Depth!". If you are just joining us you can view the introduction to the series HERE and then video number one on using the dictionary and commentary HERE. 
But for now, keep reading to view video number two in the series on the Interlinear Bible and Concordance. You are going to love it!




Video One of Three on this topic







Video Two of Three- How to use the Online version




This is the rest of the discussion for the term "baskets" as discussed on the first video on this subject. I realized that I did not show you how to find the answer for the missing term so here is the answer. Sorry I forgot the first time!



So there you have it! I hope that you are enjoying this series as much as I am! Comment below and let me know what you have learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...