Thursday, September 12, 2019

Prayer! Plus free printable

 Prayer. I wish I could say I was a mighty prayer warrior but the truth is no matter now much I pray at times, it never seems to be enough. All around us we hear of hurting people. With social media now a days we hear of all kinds of things. But what do we do with that information? Worry? Gossip? Become anxious? I say we do something else.
I say we pray! But if you are anything like me.....squirrel!!!!! Your mind just can't cooperate with you. Sigh! So what now?

 We pray in a different way. One that will help us tame our minds. Enter coloring page. 
I have used prayer coloring pages like this in the past and can not believe how much time I spend in prayer without even realizing the time has past! This one is for you to color while you pray or even fill in the hearts with names of the people you are praying for!
Click the link below to print this free resource for your own use! And would you please pray for me as you use this page? Let me know how I can pray for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...