Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday's Fave Five 01.09.2015

This has been a glorious week! I have had so many wonderful moments it is hard to pick just five to share with you but since I must, here we go! Number one would have to be when I told my youngest, Aaron to cheese. This is what came out. Don't you love it? :)








Second would have to be the notification that my degree is official! I have worked so hard to get my Associates Degree. I have 3 kiddos so that in and of itself is a job but to have had two of those kids while I was a student on top of working two jobs and more, well it would not have been possible without God's grace is all I know!

Third is that my baby is out of his baby bed and into a big boy bed. My dad made this for Ian, my middle and now little man is using it. He was screaming when I put him in the pack and play to sleep but would lay down on the floor and go to sleep fine. Moved him to this bed and no more problems.

Fourth, it has been super cold for our area here this week and that meant hats, scarves and beauty. Photography is a hobby of mine so when I seen this beautiful water fountain and my local college, well, I was in picture heaven. I love to capture water moving and the white ice is beautiful!



Last but not least is my new financial system that is so stinking easy. I can fit it into my purse! Super easy. You can read about it over at "One-Handed Finance System".

Well there you have it. My favorite five things about this week. What was yours?






Today I am linking up at:
http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. I remember when my girls graduated to big girl beds! Janae's first toddler bed had a Barney sheet set and comforter. Sigh. Those were the days ...

    I totally love your photo of the ice fountain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the people around me thought I was nuts as I circled around and around it to get the perfect shot! :)

      Delete
  2. By the way, congratulations on your degree. A great accomplishment for a working mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Baby bed to big boy bed, doesn't take a long time and then suddenly they are adults ! Time goes so quick !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I do not want to think about them becoming adults yet. I am still loving the little stage!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your degree! That is an achievement anyway, but even more so doing so with young children.

    The water picture is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara. I am mighty proud. :) Water is one of my favorite things to capture on camera. After all that is the only time we can stop the flow of water. :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your degree! I know it's hard to work, go to school and care for a family.
    Lovely photo! I'm in a bit of a funk on my photography--hope to get back to it this year.
    And congrats to your boy for being in the big bed now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from FFF- congrats on the degree! And yay to your baby in a big boy bed! :) I do love that photo of the freezing fountain! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...