Monday, February 2, 2015

Evicting Cancer Causing Agents- Part 2


I last shared with you last about why I am working to evict cancer causing agents from my home. For those of you who have waited for the women's deodorant recipe, here it is. And once again, IT WORKS & no cancer causing agents! (Plus it doesn't burn or make me itch like other deodorants do.) ;)

As I mentioned above I am making my own deodorant because I want to get cancer causing agents out of my home. You can read about why over at Evicting Cancer Causing Agents- Part 1. Today I have the women's deodorant recipe I made and have been using. With other deodorants (besides the one I was using from the store) I had itching, burning and a rash if I used them. But this recipe does not cause the itching, burning or rash AND the best part is, it works!

Women's Deodorant (spray)
  • 1 Tablespoon carrier oil (I used grape seed because it does not stain clothes)
  • 1 Tablespoon vitamin E oil
  • 20 drops lemongrass essential oil
  • 20 drops frankincense essential oil
  • 20 drops lavender essential oil
  • 5 drops patchouli essential oil
  • 5 drops helichrysum essential oil
  • witch hazel
  • 1 Tsp. water
Fill a 2 oz. spray bottle (I purchase mine at Wal-mart) half full of Witch Hazel. Add all oils listed above along with water. Finish filling the rest of the bottle with witch hazel then shake really really well. You need to shake just briefly before using each time to distribute the oils evenly in the solution. And there you have it! (The essential oils listed above you can change but for me this is the mixture that does not cause itching, burning or rash.)

To use, shake then I personally spray two times for each arm. It has not stained my clothes. Have I mentioned IT WORKS? ;) Well it does.

How about you, do you make your own deodorant? Does cancer causing agents worry you? I would love to talk with you below!  

Today I am linking up with:
Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...