As I mentioned above I am making my own deodorant because I want to get cancer causing agents out of my home. You can read about why over at Evicting Cancer Causing Agents- Part 1. Today I have the women's deodorant recipe I made and have been using. With other deodorants (besides the one I was using from the store) I had itching, burning and a rash if I used them. But this recipe does not cause the itching, burning or rash AND the best part is, it works!
Women's Deodorant (spray)
- 1 Tablespoon carrier oil (I used grape seed because it does not stain clothes)
- 1 Tablespoon vitamin E oil
- 20 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 20 drops frankincense essential oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops patchouli essential oil
- 5 drops helichrysum essential oil
- witch hazel
- 1 Tsp. water
To use, shake then I personally spray two times for each arm. It has not stained my clothes. Have I mentioned IT WORKS? ;) Well it does.
How about you, do you make your own deodorant? Does cancer causing agents worry you? I would love to talk with you below!
Today I am linking up with: