Sunday, December 18, 2016

DIY Mini Minnion Christmas Tree Ornaments- CHEAP!

 
Minnions! They're everywhere in my house. Bed sheets, back packs, plates, spoons, forks, cups, bowls, socks, shirts, underwear....well, you get the picture- THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! So given I should not have been surprised when my 3 year old tells me he wants his little tree in his room to be a Minnion tree. But I was. I looked everywhere for mini ornaments with no success so being the DIY'er that I am, I made my own. And I thought, I am sure I am not the only one who has had this request from the little person in their life.
 So luck for you, here is how I made them!

These are REALLY cheap to make. Seriously I could have had 30ish easy. The wood chips were $2.99 and I had a 40% off coupon (Hobby Lobby) the thread spools were $3.99 at Walmart and the paints were only like $0.79 each (Hobby Lobby). I already had paint brushes so that also saved me but if you do not you can pick up a single paint brush for fairly cheap at either Hobby Lobby, Walmart or any other craft supply store.

For the rest of the details it is easier for you to just watch. Enjoy! And would you mind sharing this page with others? Thanks! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...