Wednesday, June 28, 2017

#12- Fervent Online Bible Study- June 28

Man! Wasn't this a good chapter?! Strategy 4: Your Family was AMAZING for me. The first time I read this chapter I took away a lot about covering my family with prayer but as I read the second time, it was more of a conviction. A conviction that I wasn't giving my family my best. What did you get out of this chapter? Keep reading to watch this chapter review video and to get in on the discussion.


Do you have your strategy made out to pray over your family? We fight not against flesh and blood but against powers, namely, the enemy! Stop leaving your family unprotected and start covering them with prayer!

Jump over on the facebook group and share how God has spoke to you while reading this chapter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...