Thursday, June 15, 2017

How to Create a Prayer/War Strategy


When it comes to prayer there really is no right or wrong way to pray- just do it. However, you can throw around emotions and words all day long but if we do not have a strategy or we do not pray according to God's Word, we will not be very effective. I am tired of the enemy trying to take away what God wants for my life and from now on I WILL be going to war in my prayer time. Here is how I create my prayer strategies and how to pray Scripture. Keep reading if you want to be on this journey as well....





Does this help you? Have you prayed Scripture before? Have you made a strategy before and seen God work in amazing ways? If so, I would love to hear about it! Comment below or if you are in the Fervent Bible Study Facebook Group, jump over and share with us there!

I CAN NOT WAIT to see and hear how God works in your life!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this video. I am a hands-on person and this method is so helpful and practical. God bless you for doing this study. It is amazing how God gives us what we need when we need it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...