Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Fervent Online Bible Study June 14 & FREE Scripture Cards Pack 3

First three days of our first week.....DONE! Way to go guys!! I can not wait to hear about all that has went on in your life. I apologize this is so late in the day being posted but the enemy has been trying to destroy this post all day (and yesterday too!) But guess what?? PRAISE GOD- I STILL have it in before the end of the day! Thank you Lord for all of your help. Keep reading for todays video and Scripture War Pack #3!


Make sure you jump over to the facebook group for discussion after the video!




LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...