Friday, June 2, 2017

War Binder / Prayer Journal

So in my introduction video for the new Bible study series I mention a War Binder. Here is three different kinds that I have tried over the years and how I use them now. Do you have to have a War Binder for this Bible study series? No. However, I highly, highly encourage it even if you only use a $1 composition book. This video will show you why I think the War Binder is so important! I will revolutionize your prayer time- I promise! This is just how I set mine up. Do what works for you!

So what do you think? Going to give it a try? Let me know below. I LOVE to see what you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted you to know that I just found this and I am very interested in doing this study.

    ReplyDelete

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...