Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Managing My To Do List

Wash the car. Pay the bills. Go get groceries. Take that back to mom. Call the plumber. Send homework back to school. On and on and on and on......until my brain can not take anymore. That is why I must have a To Do list. I used two systems together to create my own way of doing things. Best thing is all you need is a few pens and a cheap notebook.

Here is the video that explains it all.
In the video I mention "Strike Thru". You can find that video here.
I also mention Becky Higgins. You can find her video here.

I can not even begin to tell you how much this helps me and my ADHD brain! I have gotten SO much done because if I think it, I write it down. You should never think of anything twice! Write it down the first time. I learned this through David Allen's book "Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity."

I do hope this helps you some! Please comment below and let me know if it helps you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...